We are pleased to offer Pilot Development coaching for clients that wish to spend time with a coach to go over specific concepts or challenges that they wish to seek clarity on.
As a Cardinal Aviation client our coaches become a member of your crew whether you fly a Cessna 172 ,SR22 or a TBM, we are here to work with you to help make the tough decisions and understand difficult concepts.
Pilot Development Sessions Can Be Used For:
- Discussing weather for a planned flight.
- Discussing route & flight planning options.
- Deciphering something on a map or approach plate seems vague.
- Establishing personal minimums.
- Enhanced Decision Making
- IFR/IPC Flight Test Prep
- Using a Cardinal Coach as a sounding board for a difficult decision.
- Talking about a difficult or uncomfortable aviation related situation.
- Seeking clarification on theory of flight & groundschool material.
- Improving ATC & Radio communications.
- Any other topic that is relevant to you!
**All video coaching sessions are 100% confidential. Clients may request a recording of their session**
Coaching feedback is direct, focused and unfiltered with the intention of identifying and correcting issues in a timely & cost effective manner.