Our Coaching Focuses On:
- Improving Situational Awareness
- Aircraft System Management
- Appropriate Use of Automation
- EFIS / Autopilot Transition Training
- Improving Radio Work and ATC Communication
- Real World IFR Operations
- Controlled & Uncontrolled Aerodrome Operations
- Transborder Operations
- IFR Immersion (Real IMC Experience)
- Preparation For Bi-Annual Instrument Proficiency Checks
- Multi Engine Training
- Tailwheel Training
After an assessment flight, each client receives a detailed flight report from which we set specific goals and work together to achieve those goals and become safer and more proficient pilots.
Coaching feedback is direct, focused and unfiltered with the intention of identifying and correcting issues in a timely and cost effective manner.
All clients must have access to a suitable aircraft. Some training may also be completed in the Cardinal Aviation Simulator which is available in partnership with Canadian Aviation College. Custom training packages are available to meet your specific needs.
Copyright Cardinal Aviation LTD. © 2020